Sunday, May 12, 2013

NASTRAGULL; Hunted (Volume 2)

The downfall when writing a series with 10…or more volumes is that many readers tends to wait buying the books until all of them have been published. Having to wait a year for the next episode is a very long time to wait. I decided that part two will be released this fall almost a year after part one was released on kindle.  The reason is that I want to establish as many readers and followers as I possibly can. The rest of the volumes in this series will be released every 6 – 9 months. I will push myself and my “poor” editor ─ have no fear because he is a hard core Texan ─ and our best to have two volumes available every year.

Part 2, 3 and 4 are finished and need some proofing and editing by my editor since my spelling and grammar is terrible…as you might have noticed on this blog? (That won’t stop me for writing though.) The entire outline has been completed and it alone is approximate 1000 pages. Hopefully this will encourage readers to purchase my books when they are released and not to wait for all of them to be published.

No comments:

Post a Comment