Friday, June 14, 2013

New 5 Stars Reviews for Nastragull

5.0 out of 5 stars Nastragull delivers! June 13, 2013


Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase

Action lovers, SciFi enthusiasts, mythology mages this is for you! And even for general fiction readers. This is good literature pretending to only be entertainment. (Good literature can be a chore to like. Nastragull is the cure for your boredom.) Don't let this masterful work pass you by. Willen has done this right!

1 Comment | 
 


 
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
 
This story surprised me (not only because I have to wait for the next part to find out what happens to these characters) because the author has created realistic characters in a fantasy environment that I can relate to, and I fell invested in what happens to them. The first part has a few erotic undertones (I'm not complaining!) but it is still suitable for older children and any adult who likes Joss Whedon's Firefly or the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. The character development reminds me of one of my favorite authors, Heinlein. Highly recommended. 

No comments:

Post a Comment