Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Another 5 star Review for Nastragull: Pirates…


5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, September 18, 2013

This review is from: Nastragull: Pirates (Volume 1) (Paperback)

I sincerely love this book. I love the opening scene. I love the flow of the story; I love how the adventures just never cease rolling in...It's so easy to get swept up into the book and forget about everything else. Time slips and by the time you notice it, hours have passed. It's that good. I am so glad Erik Martin Willen has made this into a trilogy series... and I hope everyone loves it as much as I do.

This story grabbed my attention right from the start! The characters are believable and intriguing. The story line keeps you from wanting to put the book down. We need more books like this and are looking forward to anything more from this author!
A delightful read!

No comments:

Post a Comment